Re: I'm ready to stomp on my N64 game...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana G from msla-r1a1m70.in-tch.com on December 27, 2000 at 00:44:12:

In Reply to: I'm ready to stomp on my N64 game... posted by Austin Powers on December 27, 2000 at 00:24:31:

Once you use the machine part to activate the "tractor beam," as you so colorfully put it, press up or down to either go up or down in the beam. When you want out, just use jump. (I think that's your problem)

To kill the snake, you have to get to the upper platforms. You'll notice the holes in the floor- much like the ones spikes come out of. At one end of each upper platform, there is a block that slowly lowers you to the ground, when it touches the ground, it fires off the nearest spike up from the floor. Wait until the snake is about to cross over a spike (try to anticipate his movements and spike his head, it does more damage) and step onto the block. The snake will be briefly paralyzed, giving you a chance to haul arse to the crystals and ascend back to the platform. It takes a bit of doing, but that's how you kill him. Also, keep your .45 in hand when not using the machine part- he can't hurt you on the upper platforms, but he can spit snakes up at you.

Hope that helped! If you're still having problems, just post 'em here, and I'll see what I can do to advise/guide you.

Good luck on your quest!
-Indiana G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: