Here's a few:

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana G from msla-r1a1m70.in-tch.com on December 27, 2000 at 01:06:39:

In Reply to: I have several, here they are.....(in no particular order) posted by Indy Coil on December 26, 2000 at 20:51:26:

: "But sir, the odds of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approximately 785 to 1" "NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS"

Actually, it's "3,720 to 1" Sorry, I'm just a nit-picker.

: "....He'll blend in, disappear" "Excuse me, does anyone around here speak english?"

"...Or at least Ancient Greek?" <- Love that part.

"Sallah! I said NO camels! That's FIVE camels!"

(Jones Sr)"And what did you find, Junior?" (Indy)"Dad, I told you-" (Sallah)"Please, what does it mean, this 'Junior?'" (Jones Sr) "Well that's his name: Henry Jones, Junior." (Indy)"Dad, I prefer Indiana." (Jones Sr)"We named the dog Indiana" (Sallah)"The dog? Hahaha! You are named after the dog? Hahahaha!"

"I don't know. I'm making this up as I go."

"Okie dokie Indy! Hold on to your potatoes!"

"See? Strong bridge! Strong bridge!" (bridge plank breaks, Willie pulls him back up) Shorty:"Not very funny."

"Snakes... why did it have to be snakes?" "Asps... very dangerous. You go first."

"Who knows? Perhaps in a thousand years even you'll be worth something." "Ha ha, sonofa..."

"My friends, I am so pleased that you are not dead!"

Star Wars:

"Will somebody get this big walking carpet outta my way?"

"Get in there you big furry oaf! I don't care what you smell!"

"The garbage chute, what a great idea. What a wonderful smell you've discovered."

"Beoop beep beep beep?" "No, I don't think he likes you at all." "Beoop?" "No, I don't like you either."

"Oh, switch off!"

"Don't get excited!" "Captain, being held by you isn't nearly enough to make me excited." "Sorry, sweetheart- I didn't have time for anything else."

"Having troubles with your droid?" (gestures to box containing 3PO's parts) "No, no trouble at all. Why?"

(Artoo gets fried at a supposed SCOMP link) (Threepio): "Well don't blame me. I'm only an interpreter, I don't know the difference between a SCOMP link and an electrical outlet."

"Be careful, there might be more of them out there." "Hey... it's me."

"When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not, hmm?"

"How you get so big eating food of this kind?"

That's all... for now. :)

Laters!
-Indiana G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments: