D'oh, I forgot everyone's favorite from ESB....(or at least my family's)......"Laugh it up, Fuzzball" (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Coil from pm6-29.northlink.com on December 27, 2000 at 02:07:20:

In Reply to: I have several, here they are.....(in no particular order) posted by Indy Coil on December 26, 2000 at 20:51:26:

: Star Wars:

: "That's no moon......it's a space station"

: "Would it help if I got out and pushed?" "It MIGHT!"

: "What I really need is a droid who understands the primary language of binary moisture vapeurators" "Moisture vapuerators? Why my first job was with binary load lifters, very similiar to your moisture vapuerators in many respec..." "Do you speak Bachi?" "Of course I do sir, It's like a second language to me, I am trained in over 6 mill....""Alright shut up, I'll take this one" "Shutting up sir"

: "Looking? Found someone you have, I would say, hmm? Err herr hrrm hrrm hrrm"

: "And I thought they smelled bad.....on the outside!"

: "Well, it certainly is nice to see a familiar face" "E-chu-ta" "Well, how rude!"

: "Apology accepted....captain needa."

: "It's not my fault!"

: "But sir, the odds of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approximately 785 to 1" "NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS"

: "Hokie religions and ancient weapons are never as good as a good blaster at your side kid"

: "Well I managed to outrun those Imperial cruisers...............................Don't everyone thank me at once"

: "Then we'll do it all quiet like"

: "Hey, it's me!"

: "But sir, no one worries about upsetting a droid" "That's because droids don't pull peoples arms out of their sockets when they lose, wookiees are known to do that." "I suggest a new strategy R2, let the wookiee win."

:
: Indiana Jones

: "WE ARE GOING TO DIE!"

: "What's that?" "The ark of the covenant" "Are you sure?" "Pretty sure"

: "I suddenly remembered my Charlemaine(sp?), let my army be the rocks, and the trees....and the Birds in the sky"

: "Well, they don't get any closer than that!"

: "Not this door" "How can you be sure" "'Cause it's wired"

: "I was very fond of that dog"

: "Dad.....He's coming back"

: "See? Strong bridge! Very safe!"

: "If you are Scottish royalty, than I am Mickey Mouse!"

: "Look, I've done gone and caught a sniffle!"

: "....He'll blend in, disappear" "Excuse me, does anyone around here speak english?"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]