I have...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Austin Powers from dialupL134.mpls.uswest.net on December 27, 2000 at 18:34:37:

In Reply to: Anyone else have a problem with USWINGS? posted by Indy Pete on December 27, 2000 at 03:42:48:

About a year ago I e-mailed US Wings with some questions about a jacket that they sold. Well after about 2 weeks without a response I decided to go looking elsewhere on the web for this particular jacket. I was surprised to find that this "exclusive to US Wings" jacket was being offered by half a dozen other retailers online, the majority of which offered it for less than US Wings. Anyhoo after I went ahead and ordered the jacket from another website ol' Mr. "Hack" from US Wings finally responded to my questions. His response was "check our website for details on jackets", which didn't help one bit. So I sent him an e-mail thanking him for his totally unhelpful and late reply to my questions. I also told him that I found the EXACT same jacket elsewhere for cheaper. He in turn replied with "Well, the joke's on you because nobody else offers our jackets". How's that for customer service? Nice guy. So, here I sit, the proud owner of an "exclusive US Wings" jacket that was purchased elsewhere. The only problem I now have is that there is extra money in my wallet.

Austin Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]