Anyone Interested in THE Authentic Trousers?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Andrea from pool-207-205-159-207.lsan.grid.net on September 05, 1998 at 23:23:24:

Hello All,

A friend of mine was interested in perhaps selling off his pair of authentic Indy trousers that were custom tailored for him by Western Costume and supposedly taken from a pattern used by Angels and Bermans and based on The Raiders specifications. He's not selling it cheap, I will tell you that--wer're talking about $500. But it is in mint condition, never worn, and has remained as he received it. The reason it's so expensive is that it's the hardest thing in his collection to part with and he was virtually a completionist.

I got most of my Indy collection from him in the past, and he's been prompt, honest and friendly. But I'm afraid he's not as net savvy as most of us are, so I'm doing him a favor in spreading the word. In any case, if anyone is seriously interested, you can email me at asierra@ucla.edu. I wouldn't blame you if you passed it up, based on the price, but just thought I'd spread the word anyhow. Thanks!!!

Regards,
Andrea

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: