Re: Ordered My Wested Today!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Guadalajara Jess from user-2inislh.dialup.mindspring.com on December 27, 2000 at 19:00:25:

In Reply to: Ordered My Wested Today! posted by Indiana Josh on December 27, 2000 at 17:22:33:

I'm jealous. That's what I want. But how come no zipper on the inside pocket? I'm also going to ask for the jacket to be two inches shorter than regular to get that "top of back pant's pocket" length. It's funny to read all the excuses that Peter gives for delays in shipment. When I ordered my lambskin TOD and it took longer than I thought was normal, he told me that a) his email to me had been returned to him as undeliverable and b) that he had returned a bad batch of leather to his supplier. I believed him at the time, but the frequency of delays and the variety of the stories make me suspicious.

: Hello everyone, I finally ordered my Wested to day here are some of my specifications:

:
: Wested Raiders Jacket

: Specifications:

: 1. Raiders Version
: 2. New Finished Cowhide
: 3. Leather facings on the zipper front and on the collar
: 4. Nickel-plated brass zipper, if this is not available give me the brass zipper. Cotton Lining.
: 5. Include gussets in the armpit area.
: 6. An inside pocket on the left side.
: 7. Size: 40 Regular

: I would personaly like to thank Michaelson for helping me get all of my details strait so I could order my Wested. I can not wait to get it and hope, really hope the time passes fast! Also I am selling my other Indy Jacket on my website check it out!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]