Re: The Herbert Johnson Nightmare After Christmas, I am so pissed at HJ, Anybody thinking of ordering a HJ read this.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Brisco 3P0 from spider-ta085.proxy.aol.com on December 27, 2000 at 19:32:41:

In Reply to: The Herbert Johnson Nightmare After Christmas, I am so pissed at HJ, Anybody thinking of ordering a HJ read this. posted by Matthew Walker on December 27, 2000 at 14:03:23:

I ordered my Herbert Johnson in November of last year and waited until Janurary. After not reciveing that hat(yes I know I spelled it wrong)I cancelled the order with a fiery letter that Ludwig Van Beethoven would have written himself. I went to Lock since Indy's Diggs said that was a better fedora to get. If I had known Peters Bros had hats like that I would have gotten one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, my theory is they just dont rush things OVER there like we do here in America.I think the best way is to just go to London and buy a Poet. But if the Poet is nothing more than a Borsalino, why not just modify a Borsalino if your going to end up modeling the "Poet" anyway. This is confusing. Time to put more gin in my coffee.

Q: Does this help?
Regards
INDIANA BRISCO JR & SR

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: