Re: The Indyfan forum test

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Greg from kenn001a-p3-146.cybertours.com on December 28, 2000 at 12:30:18:

In Reply to: Re: The Indyfan forum test posted by Kent Allard on December 28, 2000 at 02:36:37:

:
: : Just name as many different people who post at these boards. Im just curious as to which of are posters are more prominant. Dont peek. See who can name the most posters. Just for fun.

: Indiana John
: Abner
: Michealson
: Shorty
: Indiana Shorty
: Me
: Brett
: James
: Indy Andrew Jones
: Graml
: Fall Guy
: Brian K.
: The Fiddler
: Michigan Smith
: 3K$
: Austin Powers
: Dale Dassel
: JuggleEwok
: Indy Coil
: Indy Jones
: MK
: Henry Jones
: Indiana Jimmie
: Fedora
: Patterson
: Tess
: And of course Micah, who owsn the board!

: Now my brain hurts! But there are others... like the IG staff, I forgot, oh and those on the FF are Goodsport, and ahhhh, I know her name.... ugh..... jeez..... hold on *snaps fingers repeatedly*.... Dierdre!!!! Yes got it.... now then.... ummm...... caaaarap........... JAYNE.... hahaha, knew I could remember............

:
: There's one other I forgot....... It's on the tip of my tongue ........ jeez.... I know who I'm think ing of: Shorty was in love with her, and she was in love with her teacher........ jeez...... well you all know who it is I'm talking about!
: Oh and Sean, and that guy from Indiana Jones' Temple of Tales.... well, theres also that guy named Inbanana Jones.... but who is the guy who occcasionally posts about his new FF.......... ugh.... my brain is hurting...... Robert! Yeah.... and Roy who owns Temple of Tales! They both occasionally post here!

It appears as though I haven't been posting enough these days! Have I been forgotten? Remember it was I who delivered all of the information about the hat ribbon a year ago? I also have probably the oldest Wested on the board! My posts may be infrequent these days, but please don't y'all forget about me!

=) Greg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]