Re: YIJC - Mata Hari

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Beowulf from FPARK-244-108.usae.bah.com on December 28, 2000 at 15:15:33:

In Reply to: Re: YIJC - Mata Hari posted by Indiana Davison on December 28, 2000 at 13:29:56:

Yes, it aired in the first block of 5 re-edited movies USA aired back in 10/99 (I believe about a week befor ethe first wave of videos came out). There was a bit of new footage with Indy & Remy on a train which bridged the Verdun episode with the Paris (Mata Hari) episode. Too bad they didn't film new footage to incorporate Indy delivering the box he got from the soldier who was about to get killed in the Verdun episode to the soldier's family in Paris like James Luceno did in the novelization of these 2 episodes.

: : I'm sure that at some point this question has been raised, but where is the Mata Hari Affair in the "Complete Adventures" video set?
: : Of the 9 YIJC videos I've managed to lay my hands on so far, I have yet to see it, and can't figure from the descriptions which tape it would be on.

:
: Hi,
: it's great to see a Young Indy fan around here, anyway the Mata Hari affair is on chapter 9 (Demons of Deception) this has not been release yet. But i do beleive it has aired on American television.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]