There is a mine car level?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from dial169.insolwwb.net on December 30, 2000 at 01:20:49:

In Reply to: BTW, I'd assume that you can't get a full 2000 I.Q. without that level. [NM] posted by Aaron on December 30, 2000 at 01:12:20:

: : ...I would assume that you can still finish the game without playing that level--you don't pick up any new types of items there [none that carry over into the next level, anyway].

: : Still, you're really missing out on a fun level that's a real change of pace from the others. Do yourself a favor and get yourself an Expansion Pak--not just for this level, but for improved graphics, sound, and gameplay for scads of different games on the market. Trust me, it's well worth the $30 bucks. The difference is noticeable.

: : Better yet, pick up a copy of Donkey Kong 64, recently marked down to $40 or less as a "Player's Choice" title, and get an Expansion Pak in the box [that means a great game for a mere $10 more]! And did I mention that that game uses the Expansion Pak for some cool minecar levels? :)

: : Enjoy the Infernal Machine!

: : Aaron

Hmm maybe I should have beaten the whole game when plying the PC butI just got bored and sick and tired!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]