We have flying machines, Women can have surgery to alter our face (among other places), we have Coca Cola, movies about three inch's long and very shiny that fit on a disc!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from dial169.insolwwb.net on December 30, 2000 at 03:05:47:

In Reply to: Reasons for my peevs... posted by Austin Powers on December 30, 2000 at 02:20:07:

: I don't want any other games. I'm not your typical video game playin' sumbitch. I haven't played a Nintendo game since I was a kid. I went out and purchased an N64 JUST FOR THIS GAME. I got NO interest in wastin' my time playin' other video games. I think this sort of explains my attitude towards this piece of shizznit. Why should the "swimming in mid-air" happen AT ALL? I understand your explanation of it and it makes perfect sense. But WHY should it happen? We live in an age where you can call anyone in the world from anywhere in the world with no wires. We've got space stations in the sky that're brighter than most stars, Ricky Martin has a career. I mean if all these things are possible why can't someone make a video game without annoying glitches?

: And now that I think of it the flat green areas that I mentioned probably are black. And they are VERY noticeable. Like I said it's like riding through an internet connection that's still loading.

: Austin Powers

But, does the game have any good points... I've read some other reviews, and while I still do not like the PC, am drooling for one. Although I would have prefered they make a game called "Raiders of the Lost Ark" which I think would have been much more interesting!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]