Masks of Evil...whoa, what crap!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Anti-Vlad from 1Cust77.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on December 30, 2000 at 13:11:33:

In Reply to: Re: I just saw Masks of Evil... posted by Indiana Davison on December 30, 2000 at 11:31:03:

I, too, found "Masks of Evil" to suck with fervor. It was poorly written, the story badly executed and disgusting. Of course the production levels were still up to the usual high standards, but what a waste! I have no problem at all with blood and gore and no problem with the relatively more moderate level of the supernatural that's present in all Indy adventures, but Young Indy was supposed to be educational and historical. I wouldn't show "Mask of Evil" to any kid--or a dog, for that matter. It doesn't fit the rest of the series. it blew chunks, but to each their own. Glad others liked it. I guess that makes it not a complete waste of time and resources.

: : Man, that was the worst Young Indy ever. The first half was fine, but that second half really did SUCK!!! It was a real dissapointment. If only all the young Indy's could be like Winds of Change, The Phantom Train of Doom, and Love's Sweet Song.
: : See Ya,
: : Briede

: Hi, i have to argue, Masks of Evil is the best Young Indy chapter, it was great and orignal. Bob Peck (one of my favourite actors) was great as Vald. Masks of Evil may be a SUPERNATURAL but are'nt most Indy stories. Like Temple of Doom in that film they have Vodo and other black magic. At the end of the day you have just got to look at most Indy stories and see that this one is not much different.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]