I'll field this one, guys...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Austin Powers from dialupEE102.mpls.uswest.net on December 31, 2000 at 01:57:01:

In Reply to: No I didn't posted by J Rod on December 30, 2000 at 23:44:28:

So you got the part and only hover up half way before you're spit back to the ground like yesterday's boy band? I know exactly what you're goin' through, I went through it about 3 days ago. I got the part and tried EVERYTHING. I tried pressing "up", I tried activating the part when it was a certain color, I tried invitin' the snake out for a drink in hopes I get it liquored up. Still nothing worked.

Finally I tried one last thing. I never tried it before because the mere thought of it so more ludicrous than a George named W runnin' the country. But, it worked. So here it is. Ya get yourself the part(and I don't know why you have to start fresh every time, I wish you could save it) and ya stand on either of the "X" squares on the floor. I know there're 4 "X" squares, but you only wanna concentrate on the 2 that're not on a wall with a door. So ya stand on the "X" and ya whip out your part(I know this means different things to different people) and ya hold it. Now comes the STUPID part. Ya hit the "activate" button(green button on N64) and the tractor beam appears. Now LET GO of the activate button. Now just press "up" to go up and ohh yes, "down" if ya need to go down.

This's the stupidest part of this game so far. Why would ya need to stop activating the part? Who would think of that without first trying everything else and subsequently bashing his head against a wall out of sheer frustration. Well there ya go, it'll be easier for ya now.

Austin Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]