Re: Help me name the bookend

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aragorn from 207.1.238.38 on December 29, 1997 at 17:06:36:

In Reply to: Help me name the bookend posted by Quest on December 29, 1997 at 14:34:17:

: If the bookends for "YIJ and the Mystery of the Blues"(US version) were a piece of a movie ("Indiana Jones 3 1/2"!!!), what would the title be? Take some time off of speculating about Indy 4 and try this out. So far, we have...Indiana Jones and the Pipe of the Thunderbird, Indiana Jones and the Pipe of Gray Cloud. Well, what do you think?

Something like... "Indiana Jones and the Saxophone of Doom"? **smile** Kidding of course. Your "Indiana Jones and the Pipe of the Thunderbird" sounds about the best, but don't forget that each of the movies began with Indy chasing after an artifact that had no connection with the focal point of the movie (the idol in "Raiders", etc.)At least the saxophone WAS doom for the villains, from what I've read. I've yet to see "Mystery of the Blues" because I missed it when it was on tv. But I've read the scripts for the bookends and downloaded a few stills (I was a bit surprised to see how much older he looked!). But as of yet I've never witnessed Harrison Ford's fourth portrayal of Indy.

Aragorn

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]