I think Indy should marry or otherwise stick with Marion...here's why...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The White Rider from ppp-207-193-27-184.snantx.swbell.net on September 07, 1998 at 10:28:45:

If I was the guy to pick out Indy's fiance from a list of the former heroines, my only pick would be Marion Ravenwood; she is the only woman from the movies that seems capable of the trust of Indy, plus she doesn't need him around to be a bodyguard because it appears she can take care of herself just fine. I would not choose Willie Scott because she's (excuse me, ladies) too girlish, afraid, and like that rich bitch Rose's mom from Titanic, though on a smaller scale ie. she's not as arrogant but still thinks of only herself too often. Elsa Schnieder is definitely off because 1) she's a Nazi, 2) she already did it with Indy's dad and God only knows who else, and 3) she's a two-timing doublecrosser (actually if you really look at it she befriended Jones Sr., betrayed him, befriended Jones Jr., betrayed him, betrayed Donovan at the end of the movie; so she's a five-crosser or something). Oh yeah, and she died at the end of LC anyway. So anyway, Marion would be the best, if not only, choice for Indy to marry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]