At the rate that jerk Lucas is going he'll be able to use the kid from "Malcom in the Middle". (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by As if he needs more $tar War$ money. from 1Cust209.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on December 31, 2000 at 21:32:35:

In Reply to: Does it NEED to be Harrison Ford? posted by Alan Grant on December 31, 2000 at 15:36:01:

: If Spielberg and Ford were to come together in ten years to make an Indy, and Ford was too old so he became producer, would you kill yourself if they brought on someone else? I mean I wouldn't care, right now I would still want Ford, but in ten years who knows? This is a question I would really like for you to think about!
: The reason I excluded Lucas up above was because he always seems to put Indiana on the back burner and for him it’s nothing but money and so really I do not like him!

: Alan Grant

: Also how do you guys characterize who is a REAL fan? I read a while ago that those people who bought Disney fedoras weren't real fans... how can someone say that? It doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense to me! Maybe that's the best he can afford. Don't you wish he had thought about that a little more closely?

: I'm not getting off on the right foot am I? But answer these seriously please! Don't give me this:
:

iT have to bee Harrison because he is perfick, and he has right stuff like eyes maovement and stuff and hair and funny laugh and he is indiana jones because ihe is like coool and stuff and no one else can replace him and you suck because you don't like harry and yourwe not a real fan you bsturd!

: Like I see so often happening! I'm not going to take that seriously and you are just wasting my time if you do that! It's obvious you didn't take it sincerely!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]