For the love of God, all Indy fans read this!!! Did you read what the freak Brian Linder said?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mithrandir from ppp-207-193-27-184.snantx.swbell.net on September 07, 1998 at 12:37:48:

A few posts ago, a person named Brian Linder posted a message that said something to the effect that the SW prequels ruled, Indy IV would never be made and that we all sucked because of our hopeless litle dreams. One point for saying the prequels ruled, lifetime suspension for saying we're hopeless. Being a cleanmouthed person, I can only think of the things I wish to express to Senor Linder. He is full of horsecrap. Anyone who disrespects the Indyfan forum, its clients, or its ideals should be ostracized. However, since I'm a negotiable fellow, I will give Mr. Linder a chance to defend himself. He has incurred my wrath, and had better deliver a well thought-out reason. BTW, even I think I'm going a bit overboard with these accusations. But I feel strongly against anyone who professes to think negatively about Indiana Jones. He'd probably just pull out his Webley and shoot the bastard.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]