Okay I called - good read for those ordering soon!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Fan 0238042803 from ACA84575.ipt.aol.com on January 02, 2001 at 10:53:12:

In Reply to: Re: Question for Indy Fan 02380986 posted by Indy Fan 30823 on January 02, 2001 at 10:11:01:

I spoke with Wested today about the whereabouts of my Pre-D Raiders jacket I ordered in October. This is what I got:

Early November Wested ran out of Pre-D leather and was told by whomever they order from that they'd have more in stock in December. I was told they tried to contact everyone who had ordered Pre-D to tell them what had happened. (although I was never contacted he did mention I was one of the people who was not contacted..:) That certainly explains why people who've ordered Regular Raiders Hide have received theirs and the Pre-D's haven't. He said a lot of people had changed from Pre-D to regular because of the delay. He also stated that a new order of Pre-D skin would arrive in january but it would be another 3/4 before I'd receive my jacket. I promptly switched my order to a regular Cowhide Raiders (for durability) and was told I should receive it beginning next week.

M. Smith...I forget what kind of jacket u ordered but hopefully this helps you out.

We'll see....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]