Re: IM 64 ?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from c534436-a.potlnd1.or.home.com on January 02, 2001 at 23:30:50:

In Reply to: IM 64 ? posted by J Rod on January 02, 2001 at 22:01:02:

From your description, it sounds as if your ON the tower under the ball...first you need to go back down to the poolside, and find a ledge behind the walls where there is a whippable (sp?) post....climb up to the ledge, and follow it around the room until you get to a doorway with one of the floating emblems on the floor (this doorway is above a sealed door near where you first enter, that has one of the charging units in the wall next to it)...you float up, and enter a room with blocks. Push them up against the hole in the center of the floor (where the ball hangs through) and then behind each are buttons to push that, in the right sequence, will shut down the ball, and then you go BACK down to the pool, and climb the tower. Watch the water levels also....Hope this helped!

Indiana Jimmie

: I'm on the Infernal Machine level of IM64. I'm at the part where there's a giant ball that is shooting out bolts of lighting and I'm supposed to push a switch to shut it off. The kicker is I'm supposed to push the switch while the bolts are firing at me. I"m also supposed to use the invisible IM part to get to it. Every time I get out on the ledges and then put the part away and push the button I get zapped. I'm missing a pattern with the bolts or something or am I going about it the wrong way. Any help will greatly appreciated. J Rod

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]