Re: More anal jacket stuff

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from 168.9.41.100 on January 05, 2001 at 10:33:14:

In Reply to: More anal jacket stuff posted by Shawnkara on January 05, 2001 at 08:48:24:

: This will be important to those of you preparing to order a Wested. I was looking through some of my Indy stuff and noticed that the jacket Harrison wore had leather facings on both the collar AND zipper. Check the photo on page one of the Super NES "Greatest Adventures" game.

Well....

There were some jackets that had them, and some jackets that didn't...and some jackets had cotton lining and some had satin, and some had more "curved" jacket pocket flaps, and.....the differences between these movie jackets are almost endless and they almost change from scene to scene...the intricacies of detail differences between movie jackets, I mean! What one person insists upon, another doesn't really bother with! I have one Wested with NO leather facings anywhere, and one that (when I get it back from Peter) will have facings on the collar....I LIKE the idea of facings in both places, but the fact that my jacket doesn't have them doesn't bother me at all! It is still an AWESOME jacket!
Indydawg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]