Re: HJ Hat Resolution......or is it.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leo2space140.utsi.edu on January 05, 2001 at 14:05:33:

In Reply to: HJ Hat Resolution......or is it. posted by Matthew Walker on January 05, 2001 at 04:00:42:

: Well I called Mr Swales about receiving the stock Poet and he was confused and has no idea how that happened and he told me to send it back.....again. This is the third time I have paid to send my hat back. The first time I sent a hat back was to be resized and it was returned to me a few months after I sent it, unopened and unmodified. Next time it was lost and never returned. And now the third with a new hat.....Great.....I guess I'll see what happens this time. If anything goes wrong this time I am gonna go and give Herbert and Richard a few choice words. Well, I think Herbert is dead. You would think they would do something special for all the trouble. I mean if they had just told me the first time to write on the package, RETURN MERCHANDISE, then they would have not been charged customs and would have gotten the hat instead of not accepting it. So it IS their fault for not telling me that. Then the second time I guess it got lost in the mail, even though I sent it guaranteed airmail, but I lost the damn recepit so I cant trace it. But according to them, they never got it......right. Well whatever, I just hope I finally get a HJ hat that fits and is not stock and doesnt get lost in the mail.

: MAtt

You show a lot more patience with this situation than I ever would. A tip of the fedora (HJ, Miller, what ever) to you! Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]