Not exactly

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leo2space140.utsi.edu on January 05, 2001 at 15:38:38:

In Reply to: So it'd cost extra to... posted by Austin Powers on January 05, 2001 at 15:23:19:

: So it'd cost extra to get a jacket that looks the way it should? I could go into any cheap outlet store and buy ANY kind of jacket that has the correct sleeve length. But when the jacket costs upwards of $400 dollars correct sleeve length is out of the question?

: I've never in my life owned or seen a jacket with sleeves that end where the body of the jacket ends. Nobody, and I mean nobody has arms that short, or a torso that freakishly long. I haven't looked yet, but I will now, at the rest of the jackets offered by Flight Suits. I wanna see if this sleeve problem is only occuring with the Expedition jacket. I got a feeling it is. They wouldn't stay in business too long if all their coats had to be sent back and altered in order to look normal.

: Austin Powers

Bear in mind that this is a continuing project for Flight Suits. They have not settled on the final pattern design, as already discussed above, due to the computer glitch in up and down sizing from the original patterning. That's where the sleeve and torso problems have come from. They're still working on it. Once they get it dialed in, we won't see these problems anymore. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]