Re: How did you order?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Getting a hoppin' roo-skin jacket. from 1Cust72.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on January 06, 2001 at 22:30:40:

In Reply to: How did you order? posted by MK on January 06, 2001 at 17:26:30:

: I have been trying to reach them on the phone for a week. How did you order? Did you speak to someone on the order line or at U.S. Wings?

First, I tried to order online but wasn't sure it worked right, so I called the next day. The order line lady gave me the shop phone number, and after several calls I got a guy who worked there. I even ordered a black cowhide Indy jacket, since the shipping is free on a second jacket and I had given my old black leather jacket away (and since black is the uniform color of rebellious nonconformity, ownership of a black leather jacket is mandatory). The black cowhides are limited in supply as they were a special order item for some agency and U.S. Wings only has the extras available. The guy I spoke with was surprised the black ones are still on the website.

I have two Westeds (one distressed bovine and one new lamb) and I love them, but I'm sick of the back pleats gaping wide open at ALL times, even when I'm not in the midst of strenuous adventuring. I think the pleats must be made out of skin from Madonna's thighs. I may sell one (size 46), and keep the other for my collection.

Good luck with your trip to Flight Suits, MK.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]