Michaelson, you have always preferred the LC look, at least since i've been dropping by here.(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-69.col.cableone.net on January 07, 2001 at 16:16:43:

In Reply to: Clarification posted by Michaelson on January 07, 2001 at 13:07:35:

: : I hold Michaelson in the highest regard, but I have a differnt opinion. Maybe if you wanted a Last Crusade hat it would be ok, but if you want a Raiders hat, it takes a lot of work. At least for me. Michaelson is an old hand at this, so it may be a snap for him. I spent a good many hours looking at pictures and shaping to get it right. The hardest part was getting that brim to turn down enough.

: I need to go on record again and state I have NEVER said I made a Miller into a Raiders style, but wear it in the LC style, which it is perfect for. The original question that was asked here was if the Miller would make a good Indy hat with little or no drastic changes or "twiking", and no particular "style" mentioned. My reply remains the same to that question. The Miller fits that bill perfectly. I'm sure it would take me as much effort to shape the Miller into the Raiders style as the next fellow, and personally chose not to, as I like the LC design much better, as it fits my style of fedora wear. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]