Re: Aw, shucks... So how is the goatskin jacket like? (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leo2space140.utsi.edu on January 09, 2001 at 14:04:22:

In Reply to: Aw, shucks... So how is the goatskin jacket like? (nm) posted by HenryJ on January 09, 2001 at 13:53:20:

It's closer to the standard A-2 mil-spec construction, and the goat skin is very nicely peebled. It has the standard dark brown lining, once again mil-spec construction, and unlike the VIP, only has one inside breast pocket on the left hand side, where the VIP has a MUCH higher quality red colored lining and an inside pocket on both sides. The goatskin version is an excellent jacket as well, tough as nails, but not near as Cadallic as the VIP or Roo. Regards. Michaelson

: : : Where is this wonderful jacket offered by USwings?! I was going to order one and suddenly I visit the USwings site and it isn't on the site? Does anyone know what happened to this very fine jacket. I'm still very interested in one!

: : : Jacket shopping,
: : : HenryJ

: : As posted below, Wings no longer has this jacket in stock and pulled it from their site, unless you wear a very large size, and if so give them a call and they'll tell you if one is available, but you waited to long. They're out, and the leather may not be available again until next year. David is working on a new deal with the leather folks as we speak to attempt to secure a new supply, but it wouldn't be available to him until this Fall (it comes from France, by the way). Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]