Re: Flight Suits suggestions? Especially from Patterson or Michaelson!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Air Marshal from dialup-63.214.95.211.Boston1.Level3.net on January 11, 2001 at 12:51:33:

In Reply to: Re: Flight Suits suggestions? Especially from Patterson or Michaelson! posted by Michaelson on January 11, 2001 at 12:32:53:

: : Goin' down to Flight Suits to get a fitting for the Expedition jacket this weekend and was hopin' some could give me some suggestions for getting as close to the Raiders jacket as possible. Especially after I heard about the back length and all the new finds from the movie. Sure would appreciate it. I thank-ya.

: Dave Marshall told me yesterday that they were making the correction to the pattern now, as you will be in good hands when you get there, as they are right on top of this, and it's a current project, so this is the best time to go. Not much I can add. Enjoy the trip! Regards. Michaelson

I've dealt with Dave Marshall on a couple of Flight Suits A-2 and M422As. I have NEVER met anyone more interested in making sure his customers are completely satisfied. His word is his bond. I can't wait to see the final product after Dave and our "Indy Fans" work the issue.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]