A few words on Shaul Dover...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.92 on January 11, 2001 at 15:01:47:

In Reply to: Me again. New jacket? Worth a look. posted by Scott's willie on January 11, 2001 at 14:35:15:

: At flightjacket.com they have an Indy jacket made of goatskin fro 425 clams. It looks like the Expedition jacket. Is this old news or did I find something new. I apologize if everyone has known about this.

That's our friend from US Authentic - Shaul Dover. He likes to buy URL's that are similar to others, like US Authentic vs. US Wings, or Flightjacket vs. Flightsuits. He makes an interesting, albeit unauthentic jacket that is worth every penny of $250 - as long as you don't mind the inaccuracies. The jacket pictured is not exactly what you get. His construction is very good, as well as his materials. Actually, the vintage goatskin he uses is really pretty cool. His pattern is way off the mark, though. You can see posts from Shaul pop up every now and then - I'm compiling a list of the IP addresses I've found him posting from. He never identifies himself - just says "Hey, what about that jacket from US Authentic - looks nice!" Trying for a little free advertising? Actually, I was suspicious that this may have been one? Dover, is that you?

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: