Re: Questions for MK...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MK from adsl-63-194-18-73.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on January 11, 2001 at 18:52:52:

In Reply to: Questions for MK... posted by Austin Powers on January 11, 2001 at 15:22:04:

It is true I have been leaning toward the goat-skin. The reason is I am a real adventurer. I wear my gear on my desert trips, up & down mine shafts, and other exploring activities. The lamb is great for looks (especially if you are built like an actor), but the goat is MUCH tougher in regards to tears. In a perfect world I would get a kangaroo-skin jacket. That stuff can't be beat. At this time only U.S. Wings has a roo-skin. I am not too excited about the cut of their jacket though. The cargo pockets collar are A2's and are too small for an Indy jacket. The lining is great too. It should also be noted that the Wings rooskin is two-tone. It is first dyed black, then a brown is apillied. I have doubts about aging that finish. It would go black instead of light brown. I also can't bring myself to pay $500+ for a jacket. But since FS doesn't offer roo-skin and U.S. WINGS doesn't make a "true" Indy jacket, I will go with a goat FS.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]