WHATS HJ website?????

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by J.C. from unxwc.shsu.edu on January 11, 2001 at 21:20:42:

In Reply to: Re: HJ hat posted by Greg on January 11, 2001 at 09:29:54:

: : Its me again the guy who got the stock HJ and sent it back. SO I tracked my package online and it says, We attempted to deliver your package at 7:48pm on Jan 8. Well what does that mean? Are they gonna try again. I sent it 3 day guranteed and its been like 6 days. I hate the USPS or whoever is responsible. If they lose my hat again I am gonna do something bad....I dont know what but it'll be bad. Oh and another thing. Why does HJs website say send returns to 10 Old Bond Street when their shop is on 54 St James Street? Anybody have any idea?

:
: Did you mail it US postal service or UPS? It sounds like UPS and they won't leave the package if it is from an international address. You must be present to sign for it or you must go pick it up at the distribution center. If it is US postal service, they also won't simply leave an international package as it must be signed for. They usually try twice to get you and then tell you that you must pick it up at the post office. I wouldn't worry too much. At least the package exists and you know they tried to deliver it. If the package is going TO HJ, and they tried to deliver it at 7:48pm, well, the place was probably closed. At any rate, the shipping address of Old Bond street is their production and shipping location. The St. James St. address is just their showroom, as far as I know. Never been there, but I know from phone conversations that they have a separate production shop-I even spoke with one of the men at the production shop once and due to his thick cockney accent, I couldn't understand a word he said. He ended up transferring me back to the sales shop. Hope that answers your questions...

: Greg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]