Re: A GOOD QUESTION INDEED

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Raider from ppp-ip226-s13.inetnorth.net on September 09, 1998 at 17:17:49:

In Reply to: Re: A GOOD QUESTION INDEED posted by INDIANA GJR on September 09, 1998 at 10:58:22:

:
: : I OFTEN WONDERED IF INDY WERE LIVING TODAY AND WAS IN HIS TWENTIES OR SO, WHAT WOULD HE BE LIKE. WHAT KIND OF MUSIC WOULD HE LISTEN TO AND WHAT WOULD HIS POSITION BE ON CURRENT TOPICS SUCH AS ABORTION OR SOMETHINGS LIKE THAT. I AM INTERESTED IN HEARING RESPONSES. ALSO, WHERE THE HELL IS SECRET OF THE SPHINX?

: You raise a good topic of discussion. Well, in this day and age Indy would still be donning the fedora and most likely the one and only leather jacket like a lot of todays archeologist do. He would definetly have a gun which would be more up to date knowing the many more dangers which are out there. I'm sure he would be opinionated as ever. I see him having the same code of honor and beleifs as he does in the 20's.Whatever else is left up to the imagination. I'm sure others can elaborate off some of my ideas. Later,
: G.J.R.

All that said, would he still be using a whip?

~The Raider

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]