Re: What did you think of Curse of the Jackel?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mola Ram from iq-ind-as007-214.iquest.net on January 13, 2001 at 15:18:58:

In Reply to: What did you think of Curse of the Jackel? posted by Limp Bizkit on January 13, 2001 at 14:33:19:

I thought the entire Young Indiana Jones series was fantastic. It didn't get the chance it deserved to find an audience. The show was about the development of the character, not about finding an artifact every week. That aspect I really liked. The entire series didn't hold back on action though. Plenty of episodes have action and adventure in it and you see how the character grows into adulthood. If action is what you're looking for check out "Young Indiana Jones and the Attack of the Hawkmen" or "Young Indiana Jones and the Phantom Train of Doom." Both are action packed.

: Hi, what did you think of The Curse of the Jackel (The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles pilot) when it first aired in 1992 or 1993. I thought it was great it had every thing action, mystery, the whip and Old Indy. Unfortunatly the series was not as good 9a bit of a let down). Anyway post what you think.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]