4" FIGURE POLL

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bellosh from tc02-s16-195-18-207.cwcom.net on January 13, 2001 at 19:14:18:

In Reply to: Indy sound effects posted by Mola Ram on January 13, 2001 at 15:09:53:

Alright, does anyone want to comment on this, my list of what would make good 4" figures from the 3 movies? Four from each, twelve all together, here's 'Collection 1': RAIDERS: Almost too many to choose from, here's four:1) Classic Indy with Gold Idol, 2) Cairo Bazaar Marion with Frying Pan, 3) Belloq with hat and machine gun, 4) 'Melting' Toht. TEMPLE OF DOOM: 5) Shanghai Indy in Tux 6) Sacrificial Willie Scott (I could see this one being popular. . .:-)) 7) Mola Ram with bloody heart 8) Thuggee swordsman (Got to love those Thuggees). LAST CRUSADE 9) Boy Scout Indy with Cross of Coronado 10) Henry Jones Snr (YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!) with grail diary, umbrella, and Ilsa's knickers in his top pocket 11) Ilsa (with knickers in her hand) 12) Hmmmmmmmm. . .Vogel or Donovan are the obvious ones, but wouldn't a Grail Knight be cool? Tell me what you think guys and gals, and don't let a LIMEY (yrs truly) shame you up for being apathetic Yank Fedora Geeks. What's next, a discussion on where to find an exact replica of Indy's pocket lint? Toys, we want toys! Coming soon - my dream poll for VEHICLES and PLAYSETS (with pack-in figures, natcherally). Thanks for reading.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]