Best hat ever (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Comic Book Guy from spider-wi032.proxy.aol.com on January 14, 2001 at 10:22:57:

In Reply to: Opinions on the Peter Bros hat? posted by Indy Sean on January 13, 2001 at 22:53:20:

: I'd be happy to hear any you have...

: Thanks

:
: -----

: : : So I sent the hat and all that tracked it and found out that it was sitting at the post office and nobody had pciked it up. Called up Mr Swales and said what was the deal. He said we never got the slip and he said u sent it to 54 St James Street right. I said no 10 Old Bond Street like it says on ur website. He said we havent been there since 96. I said well ur website says 1999, why doesnt it say 54 St. James Street. He said I dont know that is odd. ISNT IT THOUGH!!! JUST A LITTLE ODD!!!!!!!! Well anyway so I emailed parcel force which is basically the USPS over in England and asked if they could send it to 54 St. James St. I hope they can or esle it is gonna come back AGAIN and I will have to pay to ship it back for the FOURTH TIME!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I hate this. They should give me like 5 hate for all of the trouble. I mean almost all the problems I have had have been their fault. I might just go over to London get Richard to make my hat and then maybe everything will be ok. BUT I DOUBT IT!!!!!!

: : : Matt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]