Funny you should ask:IT JUST ARRIVED!!!!!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MK from adsl-63-194-18-73.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on January 14, 2001 at 19:18:32:

In Reply to: TO MK concerning PB hat posted by J.C. on January 14, 2001 at 18:55:09:

This will take a little getting used to. It is VERY TALL! I went with the 6 inch crown and maybe I just need to get used to seeing a MUCH taller hat on me, but to my eye I could have gone with a 5 1/2. Maybe even a 5 inch crown. The Miller is supposed to have a 5 5/8, but my PB is a good inch+ taller. I question if I will be able to wear it while driving. I may need to get a convertible:-)

The quality is fantastic. This has a lot better shape then the HJ. I love the shape. It LOOKS like a Indy hat. It is just what I wanted. The color will take a little getting used to. My Miller has a richer brown, a more reddish tone.

As for the stiffness,it is not as stiff as Patterson's, but it is not butter soft. I think Joe could't resist putting a little on. It is stiffer then my Miller but it is not a leathal weapon. I will try later and take a few pics of the PB with the Miller. For now I better get some work done. I have deadlines to meet. This hobby is a time sponge!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]