Just to clarify, "MF"....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Austin Powers from dialupV71.mpls.uswest.net on January 15, 2001 at 16:30:09:

In Reply to: Re: Aldens: Is it just me.... posted by MF on January 15, 2001 at 10:51:40:

Yeah I DID HAVE MY FEET MEASURED. I was told they're 10.5. So now it's still my fault, because I didn't like the fact that the 10.5 Aldens were massive? So are all orthopedic shoes huge? That means I could buy a size 13 tennis shoe and tell people they're "orthopedic"?

And your "contoured heel" comment would lead me to believe the Aldens should look smaller than normal boots, not insanely longer. If it's your theory that a normal boots has a vertical heel, then shouldn't they stick out farther at the toe than the Aldens?

As far as your "If you mean to wear them every day, then proper fit is not an option" statement is concerned, I'm not even gonna ask what that's supposed to mean.

In answer to someone else's question about what type of shoe I usually wear, it's usually tennis shoes, hiking boots, steel toed work boots....none of which look as freakish as the Aldens.

Someone else said your toe should end at the white stitching. Why? Why would anyone make a shoe where your toes and a good inch and a half from the tip of the boot? That's just bad design if you axe me, who wants their shoes to be any longer than they have to be?

Austin Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]