Re: GOOD QUESTION=BAD ANSWERS

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Webley from odo.belgium.eu.net on September 10, 1998 at 11:16:12:

In Reply to: Re: GOOD QUESTION=GOOD ANSWERS posted by Krede on September 10, 1998 at 10:30:35:

: : THANKS FOR THE RESPONES TO THE "HOW WOULD INDY BE IF HE WERE LIVING IN THE 90'S" QUESTION. I'D LOVE TO HEAR MORE RESPONSES. I PRETTY MUCH AGREE WITH EVERYTHING, EXCEPT FOR THE BUNJI JUMPING. MAYBE I AM WRONG, BUT ISNT INDY THE TYPE THAT WOULD ONLY BUNJI JUMP IF IT WAS NECESSARY FOR SAVING SOMEONES LIFE OR GETTING A RARE ARTIFACT? HE ALWAYS STRUCK ME AND LUCAS HAS SAID HIMSELF THAT HE IS JUST A BUMBLING ARCHAEOLOGIST WITH A PASSSION THAT GETS HIM THROWN INTO DANGER. BUT HE IS CAPABLE AND WILLING TO TAKE CAHNCES WHEN HE MUST. WELL I LOOK FORWARD TO MORE RESPONSES TO THIS QUESTION AND ALSO WHERE THE HELL IS SECRET OF THE SPHINX?

: I totally agree with you, real bravery is doing something dangerous when you are forced to.
: Not that I´m some damn wuss, I´ve been rafting in Turkey and numerous other dangerous things but I just believe that
: doing something dangerous for a noble cause is the real bravery that fits Indy.
: Like Harrison says "Force yourself".
: Best, Krede

Sorry about that bunji jumping. It was just a small joke.
My apologize -Webley-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]