Re: PB vs Miller

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-175.col.cableone.net on January 15, 2001 at 21:29:17:

In Reply to: PB vs Miller posted by MK on January 15, 2001 at 21:12:42:

: Here are some pics of my Miller and PeterBros. I have never seencomparison shots between these two, so I thought you might like to see as well. The PB has a six inch crown. If anybody has a HJ & a PB that would be nice to see too. Enjoy!

:

Boy, that Miller sure looks rather squatty next to the PB. What's the brim size on the PB? The PB looks taller than my last PB, which I ordered with a 5 7/8 open crown height. In fact, after bashing, the PB came in at 5 1/4 on the sides. I therefore doubt if my hat actually started out with a 5 7/8 open crown. I am anxious to see if my next one will have the 6 inch open crown height. I want to see what it would look like with a 2 7/8 x 2 3/4 brim, since a larger brim size seems essential with a 6 inch crown. Also, to me , the color of the PB seems closer than the reddish mink of the Stetsons and Millers. I am on the point of being totally convinced that the original Raiders sported a side height of 5 1/2 inches, and this should be easily obtainable with a 6 inch open crown height. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]