Thanks...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Sean from 24-164-153-78.nyc.rr.com on January 15, 2001 at 22:06:02:

In Reply to: Re: questions on this.. posted by MK on January 15, 2001 at 21:56:35:

Thanks for the direct answers. Much appreciated! A couple more things..

1. I like the black ribbon, it looks good ;) The side photo of Indy when he's sitting with Belloq is the only scene I've seen where the ribbon looks REALLY lighter brown like the hat instead of a dark, almost black ribbon. Maybe this is because of dirt on it, I don't know. But I agree that the black ribbon does look good.

2. After getting your pb hat, would you recommend that others get it as stiff as it arrived, or are you planning to reshape it? I've often found that when you first receive a hat, no matter what you request, it always requires some reshaping to suit your liking, and this can be difficult if the hat is very stiff.

3. Does the stiffness make the hat uncomfortable?

Thanks again

Indy Sean

-----

: : 1. what type of ribbon do these hats have? The Miller looks darker and more authentic. Is it a smooth or ribbed ribbon?

: I had a black ribbon put on the Miller because I couldn't find a dark enough brown. I believe the Raiders hat was a VERY dark brown. I for one think black is closer then the browns I have seen, but I have not given up I am on the hunt. If not I will go with the black again.

: : 2. what scene did you model your pb after?
: No one scene. Just a general Raiders look.

: : 3. Can Joe put on a Petersham if you ask for one?
: That is a Petersham. Looks not as cool as the black.

: : 4. How does the pb compare in thickness to the miller?
: Looks about the same to me, but the PB is a lot stiffer.

: : Thanks for posting these. I for one am very grateful. I have a HJ and am planning on getting a pb in a month or so, I will be glad to post pics for you.

: Look forward to it!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]