Herbert Johnson and Peters bros.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Matthew Walker from r75h19.res.gatech.edu on January 16, 2001 at 03:22:44:

Ok so I have a hj or anyway I will have it again hopefully when it is sent back to me, but anyway I was wondering about stiffness. My hj is not very stiff in the crown of the hat, but the brim is pretty stiff. Now I have seen pictures of the PB hats and they look so accurate to the Raiders hat it is unbelievable, however, I never thought that the Raiders hat looked that stiff, I mean if u watch it in the movie it is always getting squished in the back and misshapen so it cant be that stiff. It looks to me as if it were just as soft as my HJ, although I now the Raiders hat came from a seperate stock hat than the stock hats HJ used in Crusade and still uses now. I guess my question is, how hard are we talking here? like is the thing made of a felt like cement, or can u actually push an indentation in it. Oh yeah, and for people who have had more than one HJ, were all urs the same color. I lost one in the mail about a year ago(grrrrr) and when I got my new one it looked much darker than my old one but my memory could have been messed with by all the hats I have seen online in the past year. Anybody know anything about this? Any info would be appreciated.

Matt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]