I mean "topic"! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leo2space140.utsi.edu on January 16, 2001 at 13:04:05:

In Reply to: A different topci posted by Michaelson on January 16, 2001 at 13:00:14:

: I was watching a History Channel special last night about the fall of the Third Reich, and they showed a lot a captured Third Reich film I had never seen before of Hitler. In several scenes, it showed Hitler before the war in political meetings, as well as during the war, and in several scenes it showed Hitler writing with his RIGHT hand! Now I know his "bio" states he was left handed, he apparently could indeed use both hands. I watched the special again late last night ( they rerun specials twice in a viewing period), just to check if they may have swapped the negative and shown the scenes reversed. There were posters in the background in the early scenes and they were not reversed, as Hitler was signing paperwork in Von Hindenberg's presense with his right hand. If this is so, then the "snafu" from LC was NOT a mistake. It may have been a lucky thing, as I'm sure LucasFilm didn't give it a bit of thought, but historically, apparently correct to what I saw last night, not once, but twice. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]