Re: It appears that some venomous little "arseh*le" would be better off studying basic grammar and punctuation than holding his wookie and typing dirty talk. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Limp Bizkit from click-cl4-cache2.ilford.mdip.bt.net on January 16, 2001 at 13:27:52:

In Reply to: It appears that some venomous little "arseh*le" would be better off studying basic grammar and punctuation than holding his wookie and typing dirty talk. (nm) posted by Miss Manners on January 13, 2001 at 17:03:30:

: : : :shut the f#ck up. Star Wars is better and more successful than Indiana Jones will or ever has been. And about that private screening thing come on the movie has'nt been completed. Of course their would be plot holes the digital special effects have not yet been added and the sound track has not yet been recorded. So i doubt that George Lucas would have a private screening of the movie with only 20 percent of it completed. Oh and yeah i am a huge INDY fan but i just hate people looking down on Star Wars at this place. Star Wars has more web sites and fans i meen every body loves Star Wars.

I am from Germany, english is not my first lanuage (i am so fuc~kin sorry) the only reason i know swear words is that you Americans but them in every movie that you pollute our cinemas with. And for god sake take a joke, just keep on Rollin! baby

: : ~may the force be with you f#cking arsehole!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]