Re: WESTED ABSOLUTELY !!!!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-2.col.cableone.net on January 16, 2001 at 22:58:10:

In Reply to: Re: WESTED ABSOLUTELY !!!!!!! posted by Mark on January 16, 2001 at 22:44:15:

: : I've been quiet on all this, but what gives? I have placed three separate orders with Wested. There was a slight delay on my last purchase, an LC jacket. I e-mailed Wested on it and recieved a reply only a day later, saying they had a rush on something else they were working on (media related) and it would be on it's way shortly. It arrived a little over a week later. (Seven weeks total).

: : I'm beginning to wonder if there's a reason SOME, NOT ALL customers are well taken care of while others are not. Politness works both ways. Again, I'm not blaming everyone for their negative experiences, just thinking out loud I guess.

: : See ya! DeWayne

: I'm wondering if nitpicking has anything to do with this. Are the people who are having trouble with their jacket order asking for nitpicky specifications on the jacket? Or not? I remember the last post that Peter posted on these forums(the last one I remember)he seemed to be really irritated with the whole nitpicky critical specification issues that had developed around here(gussets, stitching style, anal measurements, etc..). Probably the first real negative post that I've seen him do(he's usually really nice and helpful on the forum). Evidently he's not happy about something, and I wouldn't doubt if the Wested becomes a thing of the past for Indyfans.

: Mark

I have only purchased one jacket from Wested,and while I had to wait on it a couple of months, I was very pleased with the quality,and look. Mr. Botright even called me at home to say it was on its way, and offered his apologies. I also disagree with the costume statement. My jacket certainly exceeds the usual quality of costumes I have seen. You can see loads of low quality jackets around now that leather is back in fashion. Wested isn't one of them. Regards. Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]