An Outstanding Conversation w/ Joe Jr. Today!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Fan 3084023 from PPPa53-ResalePhoenix5-1R7219.dialinx.net on January 17, 2001 at 01:30:42:

So I'm at the library getting my passport when the ole' cell phone
rings with a mysterious # in the caller ID.

Hello? Hey, ____, this is Joe Jr. just confirming your specs on the Indy hat you ordered. In fact I have it right here in my hands and am shaping it now. I have one questions for you"

I was shocked at first (and of course the conversation didn't start on this right away...it actually started like normal converasations like "how are you, etc."

"how do you want the rear of the hat shaped....snap down or rolled up.. Well, to my surprise that was one thing I hadn't researched so I asked for his advice.. He said most fans order Snap down, but he declared the more he watches Raiders, the more he feels the hat is rolled up! So I took the good mans advice and went with a rolled up look. He said the hat would ship that afternoon and arrive in 2-3 days!!!! WoW!!! It hasn't even been a month yet!

Outstanding..He called me long distance to ask me personally how I wanted the hat shaped.....Talk about customer relations!!!

Even if they made a hat out of cowcrap, I'd still recommend them after that..

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]