I have a cowcrap hat. I don't reccommend getting them wet. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shawnkara from spider-wa064.proxy.aol.com on January 17, 2001 at 02:45:58:

In Reply to: An Outstanding Conversation w/ Joe Jr. Today! posted by Indy Fan 3084023 on January 17, 2001 at 01:30:42:

: So I'm at the library getting my passport when the ole' cell phone
: rings with a mysterious # in the caller ID.

: Hello? Hey, ____, this is Joe Jr. just confirming your specs on the Indy hat you ordered. In fact I have it right here in my hands and am shaping it now. I have one questions for you"

: I was shocked at first (and of course the conversation didn't start on this right away...it actually started like normal converasations like "how are you, etc."

: "how do you want the rear of the hat shaped....snap down or rolled up.. Well, to my surprise that was one thing I hadn't researched so I asked for his advice.. He said most fans order Snap down, but he declared the more he watches Raiders, the more he feels the hat is rolled up! So I took the good mans advice and went with a rolled up look. He said the hat would ship that afternoon and arrive in 2-3 days!!!! WoW!!! It hasn't even been a month yet!

: Outstanding..He called me long distance to ask me personally how I wanted the hat shaped.....Talk about customer relations!!!

: Even if they made a hat out of cowcrap, I'd still recommend them after that..

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]