Just a little request

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Santiago from byu-edgix.byu.edu on January 17, 2001 at 13:24:21:

In Reply to: Just wanted to thank all the mom's out there for the 'polite' tip! posted by Indiana Dog on January 17, 2001 at 12:52:51:

: There is not a mean bone in my body and I have used the forum as a way to get out my anger and also let people know of my experiance with WESTED. Polite, hell yes!! I win the 'Polite F'n Chump of the Year' award! Not because I think they desreve it, after bein' lied to as often as I have but because I know that I need to stay on thier good side to get what I want. (paid for) Don't hand me the corny sayings about bein' sweet and all that crap! As I said, when I'm on the phone (which is easy for you multibillionares I guess, but one phone call a day gets expensive{and still not getting what I need})I am as polite as anyone knows how to be, but as someone said on a post below - politeness goes both ways. No they haven't chewed me out for calling everyday and trying to get what I shelled out 300 bucks for but I (as many others have) keep gettin' told that they'll take care of it that day and then NOTHING!!!! From where I'm from, lies are not polite. If you can't get to what I'm asking for, be a man, step up to the plate and tell me you can't do it just yet. For those of you who are big fans of stupid sayings, "Honesty goes a long way!" I was told that everything was on it's way and when I asked them if they had the correct address, they couldn't find my address. When I asked them to double check that they sent the correct jacket this time, they couldn't find my order. Tell me this, how can you have sent a jacket when you don't have my address and don't even know what you're sending? Caught in a lie. How embarrassing for them. So, they take down my order and address again (they certainly didn't forget my credit card number to get thier cash) they said they'll be right on it. Oh! I ordered this jacket in August by the way. So, yes, I'm being more polite than I should, there's no excuse for the way I have been treated and now please grace me with your cool zen sayings about how to get things done in this world. I'll tell you one way to get them done, F Wested and order from Flight Suits!!!!!
: p.s. NEWS FROM THE SKUTTLEBUT - I heard a rumor from a friend of mine that works at a movie theater in LA that they may get 'Raiders' in the next couple months on the BIG SCREEN. Just for two days, though. So far, just a rumor.

Hey I. Dog
Keeps us posted on the rumor about Raiders in LA. That would be cool to see it again on the big screen.
Sorry about your luck with Wested

Adios Seņor

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: