Re: eBay scalpers, are the figures limited, and everything else

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Micah from indyfan.com on January 17, 2001 at 14:31:53:

In Reply to: eBay scalpers, are the figures limited, and everything else posted by Dr.Jones on January 17, 2001 at 14:13:27:

: Let's just give it up on the eBay topic and leave people alone. Who cares if they pay $20 bucks? On eBay, you know you'll get one, in good shape. You could order one from Disney and by the time it gets to you, it could have gotten trashed in shipping. You guys wanna order from Disney, go for it, but let everyone else do whatever they want. I bought some for $20, and I bought from Disney too. You don't hear me complaining about how I got ripped off. Just leave everyone alone.

I don't think people object to buying over ebay. If a buyer has full knowledge of all the options, and decides on ebay because its faster or shipping is cheaper, more power to him. I just pity the poor sap who runs up the bidding and never knew that he could have ordered through Disney at a much lower price. But as someone else in this discussion said, it's really up to the buyer to do some research into the sellers claims. Surely a simple search on the matter would bring up Indyfan.com and he would get the full story.

--Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]