Harrison Ford is making only one movie a year!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0336.cvx7-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on January 17, 2001 at 14:52:02:

In Reply to: Not likely... posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert on January 17, 2001 at 14:28:59:

: : OK, my source is the Steve and DC radio show out of St Louis. I heard this morning on their entertainment news, that it is for certain that the guy that wrote 6th Sense is the writer, and that Ford has already signed on to do the film. They are saying it may be out as early as late this year! Anyone else hear this? If this news is correct, I was on the mark last fall when I said it would be filmed this year, and that Ford was getting in shape to do the film. You heard it here first! Regards, Fedora

: Harrison is shooting K:19, a Russian submarine thriller with Liam Neeson. If Indy 4 will start filming anytime soon, my hunch is that it'll start filming Summer 2002.

Not that I'm complaining, but look at movie stars a few decades back. Many of them were working all the time, making one movie after the other. I'm not saying that was better, I'm just noticing that.
However, if Ford was making more than one movie a year, the chances of getting another Indy would be a lot better!

We want Indiana Jones IV soon!:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: