INDY 4 - Wested and Lying Hound

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Peter Botwright from host212-140-112-11.host.btclick.com on January 17, 2001 at 16:15:48:

I don't mind honest criticism and the Indyfan forum is the place to post it but this attack by Indiana Dog has to investigated.
What have I done to upset this foul mouthed person
I though, so I checked my email address book for the past 2 years and can find no trace of emails from Indiana Dog. So what is this about, is it a racist who hates the English, a patriot who only likes USA, or an agent of Flights Suits who quite obviously find my ORIGINAL jackets a pain in the arse and want to discredit me. Is there a branch of the Klu Klux clan in England?
I have read of someone finding a piece of the English Times newspaper in the construction of one of my jackets. What a load of crap. The Times is far too high brow for me yet alone by factory staff to read. Another deliberate lie.
I know we make mistakes and around xmas the delay is obviously extended because of the volume of business and because believe it or not we have a xmas and new year holiday ourselves and nothing is produced in this time.
I also know that I am a little slow sometimes in my replies and for that I apologise.
Genuine caused of complaint and criticism I can handle, but lies and conspiracy from people I hsve never had any dealings with I find unfair.
The ORIGINAL RAIDERS Jacket is my jacket and no one can take that away and anything else is the of the day a copy of my design.
I once again applaud the Indyfan forum but I think that some entries must be treated with extreme caution especially when they are as abusive and as clearly biased as Indian Dog.
Cheers Everybody
Happy New Year
Peter

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: