I've been a defender and a critic, but...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 207.34.121.5 on January 17, 2001 at 17:39:16:

In Reply to: INDY 4 - Wested and Lying Hound posted by Peter Botwright on January 17, 2001 at 16:15:48:

It was my Wested Raiders that was lined with newspaper - instead of the fabric backing. I can understand an anomaly now and then, and I assume that is what it was. But it did happen, as did the stitching falling apart. I've mentioned the later to you before with no response. You can take this however you will, but the fact is MY JACKET WAS LINED WITH NEWSPAPER. It is a fact. Again, do with this what you will.

As to Flight Suits, to my knowledge they have no reason or desire to discredit you. I am as much a pest to them in getting their jacket right, as I have been to you. The difference is they have responded to my input. I am a paying customer to BOTH of you. I have offered my services free of charge to both of you - giving you first right of refusal, if you recall. In return, I have heard nothing but silence. I have no interest other than getting the facts straight and putting an accurate jacket in the hands of the fan – period.

You make a product worth every bit we pay for it - as does Flight Suits and US Wings. Call a spade a spade...

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]