Oh well, I might just add to this...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from user-38lc0c9.dialup.mindspring.com on January 17, 2001 at 19:44:06:

In Reply to: INDY 4 - Wested and Lying Hound posted by Peter Botwright on January 17, 2001 at 16:15:48:

It took a little over 10 weeks to get my Wested, but the jacket was well worth the wait. I see perfect craftsmanship (I'm not talking about the few details in the design that are such a hot potato!), the leather is of very good quality. I've been wearing this jacket for almost 8 months nearly every day, and it still looks brand new (some don't like that the jacket doesn't distress rapidly, but you know what to do, right?). I haven't had any stitching come loose, the lining is fine. This is a jacket suited for everyday wear, NOT a costume jacket (as someone has said before).
As for Peter, he was always courteous and willing to listen to my requests. I have proof in form of my jacket, which was made exactly as I had ordered.
Peter always replied to my e-mail, once it took about a week. As for the shipping, something went wrong, and the jacket went reportedly to Canada. The shipping time seems to have added a month to the waiting period.
Would I buy another jacket from Peter? Absolutely!

Fall Guy
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: